Welcome to our Report Writing Blog!
Welcome to the Iatric Systems Report Writing Blog. This blog will be the new home to our monthly SQL/SSRS/Data Repository Tips, MEDITECH NPR Report Writer Tips, and Report Writing Tips for other platforms (Cerner, CPSI, Epic, McKesson), as well as a venue for sharing other report writing news and views.
We’d like it to be a bi-directional exchange of information, so if you have tips or comments, please feel free to share.
If you are new to Report Writing, you can find a wealth of information on the Iatric Systems website, including:
- An archive of our monthly SQL/SSRS tips and MEDITECH NPR tips here: http://new.iatric.com/report-writing-tips
- An archive of our MEDITECH MUSE “tips and tricks” and educational workshops here: http://new.iatric.com/muse-info
- A list of MEDITECH NPR “Z’ programs here: http://new.iatric.com/z-programs
- An archive of MEDITECH-L postings here: http://new.iatric.com/meditech-l-archives
- MEDITECH Customer Defined Screen attribute information and tips here: http://new.iatric.com/cds-resources-custom-defined-screens
For those of you who may have followed any of the Report Writing Tips and Tricks sections of our MEDI-Talk blog, we’ve imported those tips here into this new blog so they’re not lost. There are also many more tips on the Report Writing Tips page of our website.
Over the years, we have shared our report writing tips and expertise generously. This blog provides an additional avenue for us to help you with your Report Writing needs.
Of course, you can also hire us to write reports for, and/or to come and provide Cerner CCL training, SQL/SSRS training, MEDITECH NPR and/or Report Designer training on-site.
MEDITECH 6.1, 6.0, Client/Server, and MAGIC sites can also investigate how our Data Repository Resource Center can help you get to the next level of SQL/SSRS. To learn more about it, visit http://new.iatric.com/dr-resource-center.
To get an overview of everything we do related to Report Writing, download additional information, and even view recorded webcast training sessions, visit http://new.iatric.com/report-writing. And please leave a comment to let us know what you think of our new blog.